Recipes

Translate

Monday 22 July 2013

First Round of Golf

  Today dawned cool and overcast so, after dithering around for half-an-hour, I decided to head down to Dentonia Golf Centre, an 18-hole par 3 course in the city. It was perfect weather and the course wasn't too busy, although a tad slow. I made it through the first 11 holes, then saw a gap and skipped 3 holes to finish in about 2 1/2 hours. I was pretty beat by then, mainly because I wasn't playing very well and had to play a second ball off most tees. I also lost two balls in the water but found three others! The main thing was to see if I could still hit the ball consistently, if not well, as I hadn't been on a golf course since my accident last September. So, all is well and I will be less reluctant to head out on the next suitable day.

   Since it's still quite cool I will get some garden tidy up done later.

No comments:

Post a Comment