Recipes

Translate

Thursday 28 February 2013

Winter Wonderland

   More snow overnight and this is what I woke up to this morning. Quite a sight! Luckily this snowfall was a little easier to clear as I had to go out in my car in the afternoon (teaching assignment). Now the accumulated snow is beginning to fall off the branches. but quite a few have broken under the weight.
  
  I was assigned an MID (Mild Intellectual Disability)class today. There were two Educational Assistants which made dealing with some behavioural problems easier. You can imagine much fun was had at recess time! One little boy was autistic and completely lost it just prior to going home time. We were able to calm him enough to get him on the bus (most self-contained class students are not attending their home school) but my heart went out to the bus driver!  

   Back to Judy's class tomorrow - she is attending a workshop - so things will be somewhat calmer.


No comments:

Post a Comment