Recipes

Translate

Sunday 21 July 2024

Sunday in the 'burbs

    I made the Mango and Rhubarb chutney this afternoon and I am happy with how it turned out. It's a really easy recipe, just boil everything together until you get the right consistency. There's still some rhubarb left so maybe another rhubarb cake is in the offing!

   We played tennis for an hour early this morning (can't believe we used to play for two hours) then I came home for a late breakfast and the Sunday newspapers. Now I am all caught up on the news. Two dips in the pool today, one after tennis and another after a bit of gardening. And that's my Sunday, done and dusted!

4 comments:

  1. Mango and rhubarb chutney sounds absolutely delicious! Mmmmmm . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't tried it yet as it has to "mature" for a couple of weeks!

      Delete
  2. I made rhubarb chutney (no mango for me) for the first time. It's quite yummy. Your Sunday sounds like a perfect way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like chutney on quite a few things. I have several different recipes, green tomato, Mediterranean winter veggies etc.

      Delete