Recipes

Translate

Friday 30 October 2020

Mission Accomplished!

   The shed was completed just before the weather turned for the worse. Today has been bitterly cold so we were into winter jackets, hats and gloves.



   I had a rude awakening this morning, going out to take off for my once-weekly jaunt to the grocery store - the car was dead! I called CAA for a battery boost but there was another shock - the catch for the front hood was broken so it was impossible to boost the battery. Long story short the car had to be towed to the dealer and they will have to fix the hood, boost the battery and repair the faulty catch on the rear hatch which was the cause of the power failure. The car is still there but fortunately son will be able tor drive me on any errands that can't wait.


Taken through my picture window - it was too cold to go out!


7 comments:

  1. Oh dear. I do hope that the fix is done quickly.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's going to be ongoing for a while I think.

      Delete
  2. Well done with the shed - it looks good. Not so great about the car, what a nuisance for you. I hope it is sorted quickly.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that scene taken through your window. Such a sharp, bright autumnal scene.
    Hopefully your car will now be up to scratch ready for the winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minus numbers overnight so most of the leaves are gone. Car still not repaired.

      Delete
  4. Love the tidy little shed!! I am so sorry your dead battery turned into a triple threat. It will be nice to have it back in tip top shape, at least.

    ReplyDelete