Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 6 October 2020

Another Quiet Day

    It was a struggle on the tennis courts this morning - very windy and cool - but we played for almost an hour and a half and had one very long set that went to a tie-break. Then home to watch tennis from Paris, the quarter-finals. I saw one very long, tense match and another that was rather one-sided. But very entertaining nevertheless.

   Since then it has been quite a quiet day. I made sausage rolls for dinner (I'm trying to clear out the freezer) and we had them with baked beans. Enough left over for snacks or lunch tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I love a home made sausage roll, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pastry do you use for your sausage rolls? I have always wanted to try my hand at making them.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete