Recipes

Translate

Saturday 19 March 2022

A New Author


     I have just started this book by Katrine Engberg, a Danish author I recently discovered. She writes crime novels with the same two detectives solving the cases. The first was "The Tenant" which I enjoyed and there is a third one, "The Harbor" which I have reserved from the library. So that should keep me busy for a few weeks.

    Another treat is in store for me although it won't be for a while. There is a new Donna Leon book coming soon to the library but there are already 220 people ahead of me in the line. I hope the library has ordered plenty of copies! This one also features Commisario Brunetti and all the other endearing characters which make her detective stories so comfortable to read. It's like listening to old friends. Can't wait!

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your book, it sounds very interesting.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both books sound great 0 I hope you're really enjoying the one you have started. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for that idea for a good book. I've ordered the first in the series from the library

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your reading, I should do more as I do like reading. When it is too hot in the Summer to do anything else, sounds like a good time for me to grab a book from the library.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all. I hope you give these authors a try if you like detective novels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I will have to look that author up - sounds good.

    ReplyDelete