Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Dragging a Bit Today

More tennis today and not nearly as hot but still quite humid. We managed two sets then Susan and I came back to my place for coffee and set the world to rights.

    Just after Susan left Judy called to say they were dropping by. I had my doubts about swimming but two of the grands were in the pool within minutes of arriving. Judy brought lunch so we had it "al fresco" around the patio table.

   I needed a nap after they left as I had not slept well last night. Still tired so I think it will be an early night!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A bit busier than I'm used to but it was nice to have company.

      Delete
  2. Yeah that you got some more tennis in. Hopefully an early night & that afternoon nap have you feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slept until after 7:00 a.m. but still a bit groggy. Another early night tonight I think.

      Delete
  3. Things cooled down so much after those rains that we didn't even uncover the pool yesterday. Kids don't seem to feel the cold the same way as us, I think. They just want to swim and play. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so true! I was in today after my workout but didn't stay in long.

    ReplyDelete