Recipes

Translate

Monday 26 February 2018

Goodbye for Now

    A pretty decent day although it has clouded over now and the temperature is dropping. I will be back in my winter coat when I go out tonight.

   Terrible cards for me and my partner at Bridge today but I did make one contract successfully. Next week we will be playing earlier as there is to be a Pancake breakfast and we will get the cards out as soon as we have eaten.

   I was at the coffee social this morning and picked up a couple of books for the next two Book Club meetings. I have finished "Belgravia" (what a good climax and ending!) so will get started on the April book tomorrow. 

  I am thinking of taking a break from blogging for a while as I seem to be repeating myself over and over again. When something exciting comes into my life I will pick it up again. Meanwhile, I will check out other blogs for inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment