Recipes

Translate

Sunday 4 February 2018

Busy in the Kitchen

   A pot of carrot lentil soup on the go for lunch - I almost forgot I had used up the last pot yesterday but I had it on by noon and had a late lunch when it was ready. Then this afternoon I made a batch of savoury scones which turned out well - lots of cheese and a sprinkling of garlic and parsley salt. I have just had a couple with salmon cream cheese hot from the oven. Yum!

   It was snowing when I got up this morning - not cold - so I was out shovelling around 10:00 a.m. The snow finally stopped by 3:00 p.m. so I went back out and finished clearing the driveway. At least I will be able to get the car out and on the road early tomorrow. I have to get some blood work done first thing and will be fasting from 6:00 p.m. tonight. No late night snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment