Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Out on the Golf Course

   I had my first round of golf of the year today and it went better than expected. I went down to Dentonia which is an 18 hole par 3 course with very hilly terrain. You almost need to be a mountain goat to navigate it!

   Although I had a few sixes, most of the holes were bogeys or double bogeys - much to be expected since I haven't played since last fall. However, I did have two pars and, although there was no one to witness it, a birdie at the 10th hole!  also had a couple of unbelieveably long putts which just dropped in

   I skipped a few holes on the back nine as I was getting rather pooped but, all in all, I was quite pleased with my effort. Judy and I are going to a nine-hole course tomorrow morning while the kids are at camp so that should be a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment