Recipes

Translate

Sunday 18 May 2014

Holiday Weekend

   Got all my chores done yesterday, along with some gardening. Today more pottering in the garden - all the plants I bought this week are in the ground now - and there is a little room left for a few extras. So far I have garlic, shallots, tomatoes, red pepper, eggplant and swiss chard. My asparagus didn't come up this year but the rhubarb is doing well and I should be able to pick some soon.

   I managed almost an hour on the tennis court today - not a big crowd again but the courts were filled by the time I left. Tomorrow there is a social at Don Mills with round robin play followed by a barbecue. We have all been asked to bring a little something in the way of food so that should make for quite a feast.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment