Recipes

Translate

Sunday 12 January 2014

Getting Organized

    Spent an hour this morning typing out the "cribs" for the dances we will be doing at Tuesday's demo.  I should know the dances as we had a practice last Sunday, but it's better to have a copy with you for momentary lapses of memory. I will run through them again on Tuesday morning before I leave.

   We have a new set of dances for the other 5 demos (a different group) but we have another week to practice them. Only two are familiar so I hope everyone shows up for the practice! It only takes one person to throw off the whole set.

  The monthly dance yesterday afternoon was well attended, the band was in good form, and there was a nice spread for the tea break. I had left a beef stew cooking in the crock pot but really didn't need it as I had stuffed on sandwiches and other treats around 3:00 p.m. I ate some anyway but have loads left for dinner tonight. Still eating Christmas cake and mince pies but everything else from Christmas is gone, thankfully. Not much else on the agenda today other than a couple of light housework chores. Roll on 9:00 p.m. - the next episode of "Downton Abbey"!

No comments:

Post a Comment