Recipes

Translate

Thursday 18 April 2024

Lunch and a Fashion Show

    Yes, eating out again! Just a light lunch (salad and a frittata) with the retired teachers but the highlight was the after meal entertainment. 

   Lady Sophisticate brought in the fashions and some of our company were the models. Some beautiful pieces but nothing caught my fancy so I went home with my wallet intact. There were also accessories, jewellery, purses, hats, but, there again, I managed to restrain myself. I can always visit the store if I change my mind!







   Some colourful outfits and plenty of Spring fashions!

9 comments:

  1. A great way to spend an afternoon.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was fun, even 'though we are not big spenders!

      Delete
  2. The lunch sounds good, but I would take a pass for the show. Just not my cup of tea, but that's just me being weird - I'm sure it was a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dessert was a bit special - a choice of decadent squares. I chose a Nanaimo bar.

      Delete
  3. Lunch sounds really nice, and, a lovely afternoon was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any chance to get together with friends is pretty special!

      Delete
  4. It makes sense to get real people to model the clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That`s the whole idea. She really caters to our demographic.

      Delete
  5. Looks like a pleasant evening and good company.

    ReplyDelete