Recipes

Translate

Monday 12 June 2023

What to do on a Rainy Day?

    What I did today during the constant rain (yes, we finally did get a really good soaking, much needed by the garden) was work on a jigsaw puzzle that has been awaiting completion for what seems like ages. The tricky part about it was that all the pieces were irregular shapes so no help in that direction. However, now it's done and can be returned to its owner, one of my puzzle friends from Bridge. We had quite a productive exchange program going over the winter.


    The rain has finally stopped, the pool is almost filled to the brink and I won't have to add any water for a few days. Leak is still not located and fixed but I understand that the pool guys are probably busy with other emergencies so I will just have to be patient.

7 comments:

  1. We need a good rain here as things are getting very dry. Our rain barrel is getting pretty low.

    What an interesting puzzle and a great way to spend a rainy day.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been hanging around for several weeks so time to buckle down and finish it!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to do jigsaw puzzles again. Hopefully I can find a cat free spot when we move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to find some new ones but will probably wait until the end of summer.

      Delete
  3. We had a good rain overnight Sunday, clouds look as if there is more to come today Tuesday. I like doing jigsaw puzzles, for me it's a thing I like to do in the Winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No rain here yet but it has clouded over. I usually have one on the go but this one went on too long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good jigsaw puzzle, although they can become addictive :)
    I've just needed to search for your blog. I thought it had been a while since I had read a post from you, and for some reason you were no longer on my blog feed. I have clicked the follow button again and will keep my fingers crossed. Xx

    ReplyDelete