Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 14 June 2023

Pool Problems

    Leak has been located (return line in the deep end) and will be fixed eventually. I stayed in all morning waiting for the guys to come but had to be at the Seniors' Centre for a couple of hours around noon. Wouldn't you know it, that's when they came so I missed my Fitness class for nothing!

   I really didn't need another big amount on my credit card but at least I won't have to pay it until the end of July. Jay (the arborist) is coming this week to plant my replacement tree so that will run down my bank balance a bit as well. I paid my car insurance (credit again) this week too - just one payment as I refuse to pay the fee for using the installment plan! At least I am earning lots of P.C. Points which will translate into free groceries!

9 comments:

  1. I have a friend that always uses the installment plan for both her vehicles and house insurance. I shudder to know how much extra they are paying in a year.

    Hope the pool fix isn't too high.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going to be expensive as they have to break through the cement deck.

      Delete
  2. I've started paying my car insurance as one payment too - I had realised how expensive it was. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky to be able to pay it in one installment.

      Delete
  3. I pay my insurance with one payment too.
    It never seems to fails, all the issues that need fixing or paid always seem to fall in one month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I can't believe how my savings have shrunk!

      Delete
  4. Good that the pool leak is found. I cannot believe how much car insurance has risen this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine was actually almost the same as I recently purchased a "green vehicle".

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's always something that needs paying for :)
    Sorry to hear about the leak. X

    ReplyDelete