Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 12 April 2023

Straight to Summer

    We had one Spring-like day on Monday and a few daffodils opened, but it is now full strength summer (high of 27C today) with temperatures in the low to mid 20`s for the rest of the week. I just about expired walking home from my Fitness class today, carrying my jacket and sweater. I really did miscalculate when I left home this morning!

   I really must change my header photo but the few Spring flowers that opened this week are now wilting in the heat, just like me! My body needs more than one day to adjust to the change of seasons. Of course, it will cool off later this month and we may even get some frost overnight and what we really need, rain!

6 comments:

  1. You don't seem to have four seasons. Just winter and summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, actually, we do have a pretty nice Fall!

      Delete
  2. We've finally gotten some sunshine here...glad to see it; hubby got to mow!!lol
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather the glorious, my Spring flowers are doing well, even with the hot sun on them.
    Don't put those warmer clothes away, cooler temps next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we'll need our winter coat next Tuesday when the high will be single digits!

    ReplyDelete