Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 5 October 2021

Last Trip to the Dermatologist

    Final visit for treatment to my ear but - halleluiah! - I got the all clear and no need to return. I am so relieved, I wasn't even upset that I had to wait half-an-hour for my two minute visit. I skipped out of the clinic with wings on my heels, I can tell you!

    We had tennis planned this morning but it was a drizzly start. It has been on and off rain since Sunday and we were itching to get on the courts. However, we persevered, dried off the courts as much as we could and hit the ball tentatively for half-an-hour. Finally the drizzle stopped and the last hour was fairly dry. Not many opportunities to play before the courts are closed at the end of the month so we have to make the best of it while we can.

    One more thing to check off my "to-do" list - got the plumber here to fix a leaking tap and it took him literally 10 minutes to replace the leaking part. It was the line leading to the cold tap and he replaced the other one while he was at it. No charge as I have a Parts Plan with the energy company, well worth the monthly premium as plumbers here are expensive!  

    

10 comments:

  1. Hooray for the last visit to the dermatologist.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie. One less thing to worry about.

      Delete
  2. Good news for you from the dermatologist!
    I have an appointment next month to have a suspicious mole checked out. Hoping for good news too 🤞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly pays to get these things looked at. I waited a tad too long, due to Covid.

      Delete
  3. Lots of good news here. I'm glad for you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be so relieved to hear the all clear and the same with the tap - nothing worse than a leak. Getting plumbers here to a small job is the difficult part they only seem to be interested in larger jobs.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you, Ali. But I am still waiting for the guys to come and fix my basement leak which is a big job.

      Delete