Recipes

Translate

Sunday 31 May 2020

Staying Safe While Exercising

   Another tennis game today - Susan and I haven't joined the club yet but are playing in the public hours. It was very windy but the windscreens really helped. We were lucky to get a court today as it was quite busy. We will join once we see how things are working out with all the new rules. Although we had a good workout, I would rather be playing doubles!

    I made a pot of soup and a loaf of bread today - the basics of life! I could live on that alone.  


My African Violet seems to like this sunny window as it has suddenly burst into flower!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are enjoying the 'new' freedom. I can't see why doubles is not permitted providing one keeps social distance. Maybe they don't trust people to remember?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get pretty close when playing with a partner. I think that's the reason.

      Delete
  2. A beautiful violet. I have several miniature, double flowered violets on my kitchen windowsill. They seem to like the light but they don't get any direct sunlight there. They are a mass of little pink flowers at the moment. Very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink would also be lovely. Maybe I should look for some.

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful violet. My Mum use to grow, I have no such luck. I do not think double tennis will be available for quite a while yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have several violets in pots but they very rarely produce flowers. That's why I was excited about this one. Definitely because of the extra light, I think.

    ReplyDelete