Recipes

Translate

Sunday 12 May 2019

Phew!

   Just back from a few days with the grandkids while their parents were on a trip. We got on fairly well but it was a relief to hand them back. Luckily they were in school two of the days so I was able to carry on with my usual daily activities. The weather is still very mixed. Both of my tennis days (Tuesday and Friday) started off wet and it was later in the morning until the courts were dry enough to use. Not too many participants! Thursday was dry but the wind was bitter so I was back to my winter coat again!

   It's Mother's Day today but I had to bow out of the celebrations as I had an upset stomach. Perhaps we will do it again next weekend. I slept almost all day and still can't eat too much and have a bit of a headache. So I will just take it easy for a day or two.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling a bit better now? Not sure if I want to open an online store, but seriously thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chris I do hope you are feeling much better now. I wonder if the Grankids brought something home from school & shared with you. Of course this wet & chilly weather isn't helping anyone to feel their best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was just eating different foods from what I am used to. I was eating fine the next day - out for a delicious lunch today and enjoyed it thoroughly!

    ReplyDelete