Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 3 April 2019

A Long Walk

   Almost a disaster today. I decided to join the Nordic Pole Walkers this morning as my Wednesday fitness class doesn't start until next week. They meet at 10:00 a.m. at the ravine system and I set off with them. However, at one point I was on my own and took a wrong turn.

    In actual fact I followed the wrong branch of the river and ended on a dead end trail that led out of the ravine. It took me an additional 40 minutes to find my way back to where I had parked. In all, almost a two hour walk! Needless to say, I am now aching all over. It was a sunny morning but very windy. We had a couple of short rain/hail showers but I was quite overheated by the time I finished the walk. No problem keeping warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment