Recipes

Translate

Friday 14 December 2018

An Accident

   Luckily it wasn't me... but there was a serious accident at Pickle Ball this afternoon. One player had a nasty fall and didn't get right back up. Turned out she had broken her arm as she landed rather heavily on it. Ambulance called and the paramedics got her strapped up, on the stretcher and off to the Emergency department. Hope she is well looked after but that will really put a damper on her Christmas! We all played very carefully after that.

   My window cleaner was hoping to be here today to do my outside windows and clear the eavestroughs as the weather has been a bit milder. Unfortunately he didn't make it as yesterday we had snow and today it rained pretty steadily until 2:00 p.m. The up side is that I spent Tuesday and yesterday cleaning all the indoor side of the window so, even if he doesn't come, I will have that job done.

   More sensible eating today - a light breakfast and lunch, and dinner tonight will be poached fish, broccoli and a cauliflower pancake. That and fitness class this morning may have helped keep my weight from inching upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment