Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Weather Problems

   Watching tennis and catching up on the blogs I follow. It's been a busy few days and still more to come. Unfortunately, the tennis here has been somewhat spoiled by frequent rain storms. Today, for instance, while I was working at the main gate at the tennis centre, it absolutely poured for at least an hour and there's not much shelter. We are in a covered area but the water was coursing down the street, so wet feet again! There's been massive flooding downtown and in the suburbs people have got water in their basements. Mine is still dry, fortunately.

    I have been limping about for the last few days -something amiss in my ankle. It's quite puffy tonight so I am resting it as much as possible. Luckily we are sitting through most of the shift at the tennis centre. Praying for dry weather for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment