Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 22 August 2018

A Change in the Seasons

    After the storm yesterday it has really cooled off - it's only 21C at 7:00 p.m. and probably going to drop further, the coolest evening since early in June. The grandkids are coming for a swim tomorrow and I will definitely need to turn on the pool heater! If it's sunny they will still want to swim.

   My usual day at the Senior's Centre except that this week they have been offering a lunch time barbecue. On Monday when I went there for Bridge I had a hamburger and today I had hot dogs - both at very reasonable prices. The coffee bar was quite busy although I didn't sell many pies, but more people had coffee to go with their BBQ lunches. I walked both there and back so my foot is finally on the mend - and I did a 40 minute cardio workout before lunch. I picked another bucket of weeds when I got home and spread some grass seed on bare spots in the lawn. That's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment