Recipes

Translate

Saturday 18 August 2018

Eating Out

     After tennis on Thursday with the two Cathies (we had to play Australian singles which is quite exhausting) I was persuaded to join them for brunch at "Rosemary and Thyme" our local diner. I had eaten breakfast, although only a banana, yogurt, toast and coffee, so decided I could eat again!

   They went straight there but I sneaked home, jumped in the pool to cool off and got on some fresh clothes. The diner has an all day breakfast so I ordered a western sandwich which is basically an omelette between two slices of toast. I should have left off the top slice but ate everything! Kathie had the full breakfast and Cathy had a fried egg sandwich. All had lots of coffee and no need for lunch when we got home. This could become a regular occurrence as it was fun to prolong the morning's activities with lots of chats and gossip.

   After we parted ways I dropped in to Value Village (charity store) in the same plaza and found an almost new pair of moccasins and a jigsaw puzzle. Time and money well spent!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy, and like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats time spent with good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a good blend of all the good things in life; food, friends, activity in something you really like. I like a late breakfast early lunch & breakfast foods are my favourtie. I like to have a peak around Value Village every once in a while, I've scored some very good deals there.

    ReplyDelete