Recipes

Translate

Friday 17 August 2018

The Season for Fresh Fruit

     We have had a huge amount of rain today - my pool is filled up almost to the top of the skimmer - but we did have a dry period this morning, long enough to dry the tennis courts and play a couple of sets. The sun broke through for a while and it became very humid but since then dark clouds, thunder, and heavy rain.

  I spent the afternoon reading, feeling very lazy, but I had a book that needed to be finished today as it was due back at the library - made it!

   Judy brought me the most delicious and juicy peaches this week so I am off to have one. I don't even bother to peel them, just take huge bites and let the juice run down my chin! I should really eat them in the bath tub.

2 comments:

  1. the peaches have been SO SO good this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were Niagara peaches and just on the cusp of being over ripe, so I made a meal of them.

      Delete