Recipes

Translate

Sunday 21 July 2019

An Easy Fix and a Nasty Mishap

   Daughter is cooking dinner here tonight (well, only fair as there are five of them and only one of me) but when turning on the BBQ found a hole in the hose i.e. leaking gas. So had to turn on the oven. SIL ordered a new hose online. It will be delivered here on Tuesday. Sorted!

   In other news, the pool is green again! I have phoned the pool guys (who are supposed to make sure this doesn't happen) so hope someone will come out tomorrow and sort it. It has been incredibly hot here for the last few days, but, even though, surely this could have been anticipated and avoided. I am not a happy camper!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my - a green pool. I hope that is an easy fix & not requiring a full drain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, so good. It looks blue(ish) again but I can't see the bottom of the deep end, so not entirely sorted. They will come again tomorrow to add more chemicals, if needed. I will have to have a talk with the crew to make sure this doesn't happen again as every time they are called out it's another $50, not including the cost of the chemicals.

    ReplyDelete