Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 18 July 2018

Thoroughly Refreshed

   Everyone breathed a huge sigh of relief this morning - it was so fresh and cool after our recent heat wave. I enjoyed my walk to fitness class and had so much more energy after a good night's sleep. Spent the rest of the afternoon with my nose in a book, my favourite pastime.

   
Lined up on my bedside table - the one's on the right are from the library and MUST be read from top to bottom, although I am dying to get to the Diana Gabaldon book, she of the "Outlander" series. The others are for next year's book club and will be left until closer to the meeting.


My echinacea plants are doing well this year, and the insects love them.

1 comment:

  1. Yes the fresher cooler/dryer air was good for body & mind. Reading in a garden is my favourite past time ... You have quite a collection of books to read. Your cone flowers are lovely, nice blend of colours.

    ReplyDelete