Recipes

Translate

Friday 13 July 2018

Strawberries and Cream at Wimbledon

   Still very hot so the A/C has been churning away for the last few hours. The grandkids were over yesterday for a cool-off in the pool and I have been in several times a day as well.

   I remembered to take my camera to the Wimbledon social at the tennis club on Tuesday... then forgot to bring it home! But now I have it, somebody had put it safely in the office for me. We all wore our tennis whites (except for the guy in the red shirt!)

Nancy Jean dishing out the strawberries and cream. There were also blueberry muffins and lemon drizzle cupcakes.

This is our large, air-conditioned lounge - very welcome on a hot day. Everyone enjoying their treats!

2 comments:

  1. oh, you are so lucky you are getting your camera back! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we did, despite it being very hot that day.

      Delete