Recipes

Translate

Saturday 14 September 2013

Saturday

   Still a bit on the cool side. 7C when I got up this morning but the sun shone all day so it has warmed up considerably. Got the back grass cut before lunch and some weeding done. A neighbour had an "Open House" this morning, which I visited. They are selling and invited the neighbours for a preview - very well kept, they should have no problem finding a buyer, even with an asking price of close to $900,000! The real estate agent told me our community is one of the top ten in the city which is very encouraging if I should decide to move.

   Nothing much on TV tonight so I will have to resort to a video. Dinner is salmon fillet with quinoa. I've picked some Swiss Chard from the garden so will steam that too. Still have some stewed plums for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment