Recipes

Translate

Thursday 26 September 2013

Departure for Home

   On our return from Pamplona we had an early dinner and a short night's sleep as our departure from the hotel was scheduled for 3:30 a.m. We had to be at Bilbao airport for the 6:30 flight to Frankfurt but when we arrived there, nobody was about. However, all worked out and we departed on time, made our connection in Frankfurt and arrived in Toronto uneventfully. A very long day by the time I arrived home that evening (including a 6-hour time change) but, all in all, a successful trip. I managed to get one beautiful sunset shot of the bay at San Sebastian on our way home from the restaurant.. 
Hotel Londres y Angleterre


   This has been a glorious week of weather and it is forecast to continue for a few more days. This is one of my favourite times of year, sunny days, cool nights, the smell of Fall in the air. James and I have had fun at the park this week and I have been playing quite a bit of tennis too. Having a refreshing beer before I go off to cook a nice light dinner of salmon fillet, quinoa and roasted peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment