Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 27 March 2024

Signs of Life

   These little bloomers caught my eye in a sheltered sunny spot today. I also saw some snowdrops and crocuses in a neighbour's front border while on my morning walk. So, life is gradually returning to this still wintery corner!


This has been a quiet week so far as the Spring programs at the Seniors Centre don't start until next week. I did have my usual Bridge games on Monday and Tuesday but very little in the way of exercise. I'm sure it won't do any harm to have a bit of a rest. I have been sleeping very well recently and put it down to having a cup of this herbal tea before bed. It really does live up to its name!



6 comments:

  1. Don't leave us hanging like that - what is in the tea? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ingredients are listed as camomile flowers, rosehip berries, spearmint leaves, lemongrass and rose petals. Not sure why it works for me as I usually have camomile tea at night.

      Delete
  2. I love Bedtime tea. Sleeptime tea is also very good.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if they have similar ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - I love spring flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found a hyacinth and some daffs today. Things are really starting to bloom!

      Delete