Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 6 December 2022

Time for a Catch Up

     Sorry, haven't felt like blogging but have been keeping up with others' blogs, lots of Christmassy stuff which I haven't got into yet.

    Monday was Knitters and Crafters and we had some extra Christmas treats with our coffee. I didn't go out for lunch after as I was a bit queezy, too much chocolate probably. I felt better by the evening and managed a small dinner before heading out to dancing. The church where we dance has finally opened the kitchen for us to use so we had tea and muffins at the break.

   Today I slept in and have been behind the eight ball ever since. Had a small breakfast when I got up then worked out for nearly an hour. Had the rest of my breakfast, washed up the dishes from the night before (!) and then had to rush to get to Bridge on time. I had dreadful cards (and played badly) but the fates were with me as I not only got my $1 back for having the lowest score but also won the Lucky Draw! So, came home $6 to the good. Can't remember ever having that much good luck! Maybe I'd better buy a lottery ticket (NOT).

8 comments:

  1. You have the luck of the Irish. Losing but still coming home better off!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I have a touch of Irish in me, after all!

      Delete
  2. Sometimes it can be hard to keep up with everything. Lucky you - and well done - plenty of skill there, I am sure. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better. Congratulations on the luck at cards. Hope dancing was just the ticket to a good finish of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I always enjoy myself once I get there despite reluctance of leaving my cozy house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job on winning while losing at cards.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not much of a gambler but it felt good to come away with some money jingling in my pocket!

      Delete