Recipes

Translate

Monday 24 June 2019

Fun With Friends

    Cat is using my new furniture as a scratching post. Scream!! We have a spray bottle handy to discourage her but it isn't really working. 

   I had a quiet weekend as the family were at their trailer. Now it's all steam ahead until Friday when they depart again for the weekend. The kids are still in school this week so I don't really see too much of them.

   My Bridge group was here for "Afternoon Tea" today as the Senior's Centre where we usually play is closed this week. We played two rubbers of Bridge then stopped for tea and treats, then back to the cards again. It was after 3:00 p.m. when we finally stopped. I am still stuffed as I overindulged as usual. Not much supper tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Naughty Holly! We have several cardboard scratching posts/boxes about the house & still the furniture seems to be the proven choice. My cats like water so that wouldn't work. Roll up some newspaper & give her a light smack, more to startled, when she does it & lots of praise when she uses her allowed scratching post. Of course she's going home soon ... Sounds like Afternoon Tea was lots of fun for you.

    ReplyDelete