Recipes

Translate

Saturday 20 October 2018

Jet Lag

    Having a slow day as I adjust to the 7 hour time difference between Athens and here. I got home around 8:00 p.m. last night and, after a soak in the tub,  went straight to bed. I had been up for 20 hours although I did manage to sleep for an hour or so on the plane. Today I have just been unpacking and doing laundry although I had to bring in some plants and a few green tomatoes as we are expecting frost in the next day or two.

   The flight was "bare bones" - no entertainment, no wine with meals and a very basic meal at that. I finished my book about an hour before we touched down but by then I was quite happy to just close my eyes and rest.

   All in all, it was a great trip - lovely hotel, excellent and interesting meals and several outstanding outings by bus and by sea. Photos to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment