Recipes

Translate

Friday 26 October 2018

Fall Colours

      Have not been feeling great since returning from my trip. First the jet lag, then developing a cough and cold (probably caught on the plane - get dizzy when I cough). That has almost cleared up but now I have an "upset tummy". 

   I was out for lunch yesterday (which I had already paid for or I wouldn't have gone). I didn't feel much like eating but managed most of it. Then lunch with Judy today, to celebrate her birthday and I almost couldn't finish it - had to excuse myself half way through! I will eat lightly for the next day or two.

   I had a walk round the neighbourhood this afternoon to check out the Fall foliage, got some decent shots but it is past its best.

Brilliant bush in my back yard.

Sad to see the kale go - but it is now in the composter.

Two brilliant trees.

Almost time to start raking - not my property thankfully!

A couple of colourful verandahs.

6 comments:

  1. That's too bad that you got sick after your trip. Hope it is short lived. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling a bit better today. Still dizzy so have just had a restful day at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris I do hope you are feeling better now. Saw the W5 or Marketplace about the inside of the planes & how unclean they are! No matter, you're home now. Beautiful Burning Bush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, better now, thanks. I have two Burning Bush, both equally brilliant this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos!! I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost back to normal, thanks for asking.

      Delete