Recipes

Translate

Sunday 16 September 2018

Summer Continues

   Hot again!   I checked my blog for this time last year and it was equally hot but by then I had the pool closed. Thankfully it is still up and running this year, so I was able to get in a couple of times this weekend.

   A very busy week as dance groups started up and we were busy preparing for yesterday's monthly dance. I won't be going to the October dance (I'll be in Greece) so I may cut back on the weekly groups. I went to Judy's play on Thursday night (as an usher), it was quite entertaining and well done. Also on Thursday we had a tennis morning followed by lunch at Cathy's - her mother is visiting from P.E.I. and it was lovely to meet her, having heard so much about her.

3 comments:

  1. You have some wonderful plans for the Autumn - I heard on the radio this morning that we are set for a long warm Autumn, let's hope so - it helps keep winter at bay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swam again today! Let's hope it lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog,
    I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density,
    which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    soy'vvow]oN

    ReplyDelete