Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Dealing with Rogers

   Another scorcher today - my outside thermometer says 34C and it certainly felt that hot. Yesterday's high was 27C but today may set some records. I walked to the Senior's Centre this morning and back again at 3:00 p.m. (plus 40 minutes of aerobics), walking in the shade as much as possible, so I have had plenty of exercise! 

   A swim when I got home but, after giving the garden a soaking, I have sheltered indoors, watching the U.S. Open - the AC is getting a workout. I may need another dip before bed.

    My Rogers bill (TV, Internet and phone) came today with a rather alarming increase of $33. This prompted me to get on the phone to find out the reason. Seems my "special deal" had run its course but they were able to offer me another promotion which was just $4 more than I have been paying. Why not just increase the bill by $4 and save me the hassle of phoning? I just have to remember that this special is only for 2 years so I don't get another shock when it runs out.

2 comments:

  1. All of them have a hook & they hope that no one takes the time to call them on it ... more money in their pockets. Bell is no better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! We just had that problem with Bell. They didn't give us an offer though, just cut our package, grrrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete