Recipes

Translate

Friday 16 August 2013

More better

   Managed three short sets of tennis this morning and a bit of a swim so things are definitely looking up. Now I will take a break until Tuesday and should be back to normal by then.

   Judy and the boys over for lunch (egg salad sandwiches again but at least they are popular!). Elliot helped(!) me clean the pool and then we had a brief dip as the water was still a bit on the chilly side. They were off to watch Natalie's final dance performance later in the afternoon so I had an opportunity for a nap and felt better for it.

   Basa fillet for dinner. I think I will fry it in a little butter and make some quinoa with peas. I have started on the onions from the garden so will add one. Should take me all of 20 minutes to prepare. My kind of meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment