Recipes

Translate

Friday 6 September 2024

A Rainy Day

 Have to create a new post in order to get signed in, for some reason. Anybody else experienced that?

    It has rained off and on all day which has been good for the grass and vegetable beds. I didn't try to go to tennis as I was sure the courts would be wet. I had lots of errands to run so filled the day easily. And there was tennis to watch. Jack Draper put up a good fight against numero uno Yannick Sinner. The final on Sunday should be a good match.

   A nice piece of salmon for dinner and I plan to have it with a side of quinoa so better get cracking!



2 comments:

  1. Blogger changes the rules and/or procedures all the time - quite baffling IMO. Rain on Friday, how lucky were you - we have been two weeks without rain :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least now I seem to have stayed signed in. Hope it lasts.

      Delete