Recipes

Translate

Sunday 13 November 2022

Frustration!

 I have lost my cell phone. Arghhh! I know it's in the house somewhere and I have tried calling it from my land line with no success. It must be turned to silent.

   I used it this morning to check the weather which is set to be dismal for the whole week. I saw some snowflakes this afternoon and it is very chilly. I did manage a short walk but was well wrapped up in my full winter outfit, except for the boots. Hope I don't need them any time soon. It's too early to be trudging through snow and slush! 

10 comments:

  1. Hope you don't see any snow of significance for a while yet! Good luck finding you phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the phone. I don't think I own a full winter outfit! Long sleeves vs short!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no - how frustrating for you. I hope it turns up very soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check all pockets, check all waste baskets .... how frustrating to be hunting for your phone. Now if I was a phone, where would I hide (col). Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully by now you have found your phone. But double-check any laundry before you throw it into the machine, I nearly tossed my phone into the washer last week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have found your phone by now. We got some more snow today and I had to pull my old torn winter boots out.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have found it by now. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, thanks all for the suggestions. As I suspected it was in a pocket in a closet, hence no sound!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you have found your phone. Snow....we have at least two inches of it and it will not be going away for at least a week, more is predicted for the next five days. Waaaaay too early for any amount of snow.

    ReplyDelete