Recipes

Translate

Sunday 13 June 2021

A Quick Update

    I was on the computer bright and early last Monday to move up my second shot - only by two weeks but better than before. I now get it on July 2nd. then just a two week wait for it to take effect. Can't wait!

    The family came over yesterday for a swim and I inadvertently heated the pool to 82F. They had a ball! It is still nice and warm today and I must say I really enjoyed my swim this afternoon after gardening.

James waiting for Natalie to move so he can practice a dive.

A "treading water" contest, great exercise. Natalie won!


12 comments:

  1. My goodness - that's almost like having a hot bath!!! It sounds brilliant.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not quite but I don't usually heat it over 80F.

      Delete
  2. Jacuzzi style...wonderful...so very relaxing. That is a very nice sized pool :-) Thank goodness they have finally opened the pool here in the apartment complex where I live. It is really warm and sultry today so a swim later on would be perfect. keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great way to cool off - I couldn't get through summer without it!

      Delete
  3. Yeah to booking that 2nd jab appt. What a relief you must be feeling. Our health unit seems to be in flux over the booking of 2nd shots & we don't use the provincial portal. Yeah to pool time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, happy on both counts. Hope you get your second jab soon.

      Delete
  4. Oh my! That would be warm. I can't wait to get back to swimming in a pool again. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was lovely, we are quite spoiled!

      Delete
  5. I could just jump in there - I love warm water - I used to like going in the baby pool when the girls were little because it was warmer than the main pool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here, the baby pool was the best place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet the pool was wonderful, just like a hot tub.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, not quite that warm! It has cooled down again as we have had several cooler nights.

      Delete