Recipes

Translate

Saturday 14 November 2020

Calling it a Day

I picked up my car yesterday afternoon and immediately ran a couple of errands that had been planned for the day it died. It is now working well as it got its annual maintenance too, but my bank balance is severely depleted! However, that should be it for the next year. Today has been a quiet day at home except for a stroll down to the post office to mail a letter; just a few chores as well as baking a loaf of bread and cooking a rather delicious dinner of Osso Buco. I have a movie to watch tonight and, before you know it, it will be bedtime. How time flies!

4 comments:

  1. I am glad your vehicle is working correctly now. It is wonderful to spend a quiet day at home every so often.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a rather chilly day so I really wasn't tempted to spend time outdoors!

      Delete
  2. So glad the car is OK now and that you are mobile again.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrilled you have got your car back. Its amazing how much we rely on them.

    ReplyDelete