Recipes

Translate

Saturday 21 February 2015

Playing Bridge

   I have been very remiss in writing my daily blog but have been caught up in an online bridge game. I do much better there than in real life games so it is quite a boost for my confidence. I will take my cards with me next week and, hopefully, meet up with some other bridge players on my trip.

   Out to Judy's today to say goodbye to the grandkids. I don't think it's a big deal to them that I will be away for a month but I will miss Elliot's birthday. I took over his gift and a card. so he will know I was thinking of him. Judy gave us a nice brunch but I didn't stay long as it was snowing and the driving was quite tricky.

   I have made a fish pie tonight which should last me until I leave on Tuesday. It has lots of vegetables in it (all the ones that won't survive a month in the fridge) and has a cheesy potato crust - looks very appetizing! I will have it with some pickled beetroot.

No comments:

Post a Comment