Recipes

Translate

Tuesday, 29 September 2026

An Update

    It's been a couple of busy weeks, thence no posts. I can't remember if I mentioned the winery tour I went on recently (it was fun with a lovely lunch and wine samples, but I fell asleep on the bus home and felt awful when I woke). Then we had two lunches and a brunch which wreaked havoc with my diet so I am trying to cut back this week and have some simple meals.

   The weather has turned distinctly cooler, the pool is all wrapped up for the winter and I have got out some woolly sweaters for lounging around the house. My little home improvement project is just about finished bar some small painting repairs but I have still to get the paint. It looks way better than before and should add to the price of my house when I decide to sell. Another project for next Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment