Recipes

Translate

Sunday 17 January 2021

I Give Up!

    For the first time ever I have given up on a jigsaw puzzle - not because it was too difficult but because I couldn't face the task of filling in the sky!


   This is as far as I got. It was quite a tricky puzzle but, enough's enough! Besides I have a new one waiting to be started.

    I haven't been outside at all today as I am taking very seriously the instructions to shelter at home. I have to pick up some groceries tomorrow but will go very early in the hope that the store will be pretty empty. I haven't been to the store since last Sunday. Our numbers are still high but not increasing - over 3,000 new cases in the province today of which a big chunk are here in my city.

8 comments:

  1. Puzzles are supposed to be fun so fair enough. You've done all the interesting bits, haven't you! It's a lovely puzzle.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swapped with a friend - there's quite a system going on with sharing stuff to keep us busy.

      Delete
  2. The puzzle does have a pretty scene & that blue sky just mocks us in this region (lol). More snow on the way, so I hope it holds off until after your grocery run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing here yet. Blue skies this morning but quite cold.

      Delete
  3. I always choose jigsaws without much sky as I don't have the patience. I go early morning to the shop as well as its always quiet then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very quiet this morning at the store. I think that will be my "go-to" time from now on. My new puzzle is much more interesting!

      Delete
  4. We had quite a few here as well in my province and more deaths. I always go as early in the morning as I can shopping. It is so much quieter.

    Hope you enjoy the new puzzle.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is much more interesting. I will post photos of my progress!

      Delete