Recipes

Translate

Wednesday 27 January 2021

Finished!

 Ta-da!!

   It took longer than I expected to finally put in the last piece, but it's done! Started a new one today.

    We have had two beautifully sunny but chilly days separated by a snowfall. So, today was a day for shoveling and getting my Vitamin D at the same time. It wasn't very heavy snow so it only took me an hour to get the driveway cleared. The sun shining on the blacktop helped dry it completely. 

   That's my first shoveling stint this winter as son did the last couple of snowfalls. It probably won't be the last.

8 comments:

  1. I admire your patience with jigsaw puzzles. I get too easily frustrated and give up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a rather addictive personality - I just can't stop until I see it completed!

      Delete
  2. Well done. You certainly are becoming a master at these complicated jigsaw puzzles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing how the time flies when you are working on one.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely puzzle!!

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of detail so definitely not boring!

      Delete
  4. Thank you very much Chris for the Tribal Pages information. I shall check it out...it could be the solution. By the way impressive jigsaw ...very intricate. Such a very long time since I did a jigsaw! Keep well Amanda :-) Crafty in the Med

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want to check out my family tree to see how it's done, it's at elliot99.tribalpages.com

    ReplyDelete