I have been glued to the TV this week for a couple of hours each afternoon, watching the games from Glasgow. Our national broadcaster is just showing highlights that feature Canadians but it is interesting nevertheless.
According to them, Canada is in second place (by gold medal count) but really they are third behind Australia and England. Australia is doing amazingly well, way ahead of everyone else. It is interesting to see they also give time for the Para athletes. Usually they are an after thought at international competitions.
It's another hot sunny day here, I've been in the pool twice to cool off, and no problems with the air quality, so Mr. Trump can stop complaining that we are polluting his air! The forest fires are still burning and are being gradually brought under control, until the next one starts up. Still, I think we are doing better here than the European countries who are really suffering. Rain is sorely needed everywhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment