Recipes

Translate

Tuesday 6 February 2018

A Storm Coming!

    I got the snowblower out today and will plug in the lithium battery overnight - we are due for a big snowfall overnight! Whether it material or not remains to be seen. Driving may be a bit tricky in the morning.

   Today wasn't too cold, just below freezing, but the wind made it feel colder. I did a bit of shovelling this morning (I finally cleared the lower part of the driveway ready for tonight's new snow). Then headed out to my Bridge class which was rather underwhelming today. I didn't really learn anything new. We played a couple of hands after and I had a Grand Slam - my first ever. Unfortunately we didn't bid it - we were 4 over our contract!

   Later in the afternoon I went to a movie, "The Greatest Showman" with Hugh Jackman and Michelle Williams. It was OK but nothing to write home about. The costumes and music were pretty impressive, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment