Recipes

Translate

Saturday 16 December 2017

Another Night Out

   Out again tonight (fourth night this week) and I really don't want to stick my nose outdoors, it's so cold. It was -6C this morning and hasn't budged from there all day although the sun was out for a while this afternoon.

   Just my usual Saturday chores - laundry, grocery shopping etc. - but tonight is the Christmas dance and I am selling the 50-50 Draw tickets as usual so I have to go. It's the Family Dance so the dances are pretty easy. I had a look at them this afternoon on YouTube and I think I have most of them down pat.

   No dinner tonight as there will be tea and sandwiches at the interval but I have had a snack (avocado and salsa dip with tostitos) and a glass of wine to keep me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment