Recipes

Translate

Sunday 10 December 2017

A Lazy Day at Home

   Don't know where the day went  - it was almost noon before I got down in the basement to do my step class video. All I had accomplished was to sort out the dishwasher and fill it with yesterday's dishes, and get yesterday's laundry ironed and put away!

    After lunch and a nap I walked up to the mall to pick up my new library book and some groceries. It was a cold walk but I was well wrapped up. Since then I have been reading "The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye" by David Lagerkrantz. It has started out very well so I think I will enjoy it. I have read the rest in the series and seen the movies.
   
    Still some Christmas cards to write and preparations for tomorrow's party at dance group but that can wait until the morning. Pork souvlaki for dinner with a home made tzatziki sauce. Must got search for a recipe on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment